Painting Contractors resume Examples
In case you are looking to write a new CV and you need some good painter resume examples, you are on the right place. Bellow we have written a sample and also some tips and advice for your job interview. After reading this article, you will learn:
- How to write a professional painter resume
- How to increase your chances of getting hired
- Advice for the job interview
To get my creative juices flowing and make a lucrative endeavor out of them and to derive pleasure from my work as a painter while extending my services to those who need them.
- Extensive experience painting both interior and exterior walls
- Experience with commercial, residential, and interior projects
- Expert color mixing, masking, taping, priming, and finishing
- An outgoing and dynamic personality
- Excellent public relations skills
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience supervising crew on-site, with solid leadership skills
- Detail oriented, meticulous, and results-driven
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload effectively
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
RDC Painting Inc, 2008-present
- Commercial painting
- Work independently and as a group in all aspects of work: prep, primer, paint, color mixing, finishing, etc.
- Work with brush, rollers, and airless sprayer
- Experience with power wash
- Supervise crew on site
- Customer relations and marketing
Self-employed, contractual painter, 2005-2008
- Painted interior and exterior walls for both residential and commercial projects
- Worked all aspects of projects, from prep to finish
- Schedule jobs, customer relations, follow ups, organize and maintain steady workload
- Mask, tape, prep, primer, paint, spraying, color mixing, brushes, and rollers
Hall Custom Painting Inc., 1997-2005
- Residential and commercial interior and exterior painting
- Painting from prep to finish
- Masking, taping, priming, prepping, painting, and finishing
- Customer relations
University of Arizona, 1994-1996
Associate degree in Fine Arts
1994-1996, 3.4 GPA
Tucson High School, Tucson AZ, 1989-1993
High School Diploma
1989-1993, 3.8 GPA
- Two Dimensional Art Making: Form, Theme, and Context
- Painting: Color and Quality
- Advanced Drawing
- Advanced Painting
- Volunteered with Habitat for Humanity
Disposable Polypropylene Shoe Covers, L, 100-Pack DSC100
Home Improvement (Galaxy Products)
How to Clean Car Interior - Tips & Tricks — European Car Magazine
In fact, many interiors could be considered a biohazard and, while shoving your hand down the back of your seats might present a health risk, isn't it time you gave yours a clean? .. You will also have glass, plastic, metal, paint and carpet. ..
'Mad Men' reflected in mod design of Brighton home — Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
In a sprawling ranch-style house, sculpted dolphins spray water in the midst of a circular driveway, and an indoor pool glimmers under vaulted cedar ceilings.
Weekend Planner: 25 Things To Do In Los Angeles — LAist
Check out more than 200 food vendors, merch booths, crafts, arts, games, music and other entertainment as well as a number of activities, including a spray paint art battle on Saturday and cooking demos on Sunday.
Rose gold is all the rage — South China Morning Post
Amy Timbrell, founder and director of Everything Begins, an online art gallery and design boutique, says that with rose gold having been front and centre of the fashion world for several seasons, it is no surprise that this trend has arrived in ..
Can anybody send me link to example of painting contract between subcontractor and contractor?
and smimilar between conractor and private person
Here you go..
I don't have a resume and I have no job experience except for contractor jobs... Painting, cleaning,etc.?
Im 19. I've been trying to a job for months now. It seems like everyone always tell me to call back in a month. Call back next week. Whatever. I've applied at multiple places and followed up on my applications and even gone in to multiple places trying to get a job. It's been about 6 months now and I sill haven't gotten a job. Now I'm just trying to call places and ask for a job and what I need to do to get the job. I dress nice. I make eye contact I do what I think is proper to get a job. I mean its not like I'm applying for a managers position or presidential or something in that area…
Well, dress smart, go up to the store or restaurant, tell them you want to start RIGHT THIS MOMENT and free for a week.
If you do well, they will take you.
If you are lazy and unmotivated, you can go home play XBox or facebook for another 365 1/4 days.