Average Painting Contractor cost
Direct labor expenses to paint home.
|Home Job Materials and Supplies
Cost of supplies that may be required to paint home including: masking tape and paper, surface repair material, solvents and cleanup supplies.
|200 square feet||$141.28||$152.98|
|Home Equipment Allowance
Job related costs of specialty equipment used for job quality and efficiency, including: 115v, 10+ amp electric paint sprayer, 3000 psi.
|Totals - Cost to Paint Home
per square foot
Cost to Paint a Home - 2014 Cost Calculator
The cost to Paint a Home averages $2.68 - $4.60 per square foot in 2014. This Home Painting cost estimate is calculated from average material costs, unit labor producitivity rates and national average hourly labor wages. To refine the estimate for your Home Painting project:
1. Set Project Location Enter the location is where labor is hired and materials purchased.
2. Specify Project Size Enter the number of "square feet" required for the project.
3. Re-calculate Click the "Update" button.
Home Painting - Average Cost Per Square Foot
Expect to pay in the high end of the $2.68 - $4.60 per square foot range for a licensed, bonded and insured contractor and for complex or rush projects. Hire carefully, only after verifying prior work quality.
For the best value on Home Painting: combine related projects; get bids from several pros; and be flexible about project scheduling.
Cost to Paint a Home - Notes and General Information
The cost estimate includes:
- Costs for local material / equipment delivery to and service provider transportation to and from the job site.
- Costs to prepare the worksite for Home Painting, including costs to protect existing structure(s), finishes, materials and components.
- Costs for job cleanup and debris removal at project completion.
- Labor setup time, mobilization time and minimum hourly charges that are commonly included for small Home Painting jobs.
The cost estimate does
You might also like
How to Clean Car Interior - Tips & Tricks — European Car Magazine
In fact, many interiors could be considered a biohazard and, while shoving your hand down the back of your seats might present a health risk, isn't it time you gave yours a clean? .. You will also have glass, plastic, metal, paint and carpet. ..
'Mad Men' reflected in mod design of Brighton home — Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
In a sprawling ranch-style house, sculpted dolphins spray water in the midst of a circular driveway, and an indoor pool glimmers under vaulted cedar ceilings.
Weekend Planner: 25 Things To Do In Los Angeles — LAist
Check out more than 200 food vendors, merch booths, crafts, arts, games, music and other entertainment as well as a number of activities, including a spray paint art battle on Saturday and cooking demos on Sunday.
1948 Gum Turpentine Ad "Paint Now"
Rose gold is all the rage — South China Morning Post
Amy Timbrell, founder and director of Everything Begins, an online art gallery and design boutique, says that with rose gold having been front and centre of the fashion world for several seasons, it is no surprise that this trend has arrived in ..