Priming under color interior painting
Over properly prepared uncoated and previous painted Interior surfaces. Ideal for Drywall, Galvanized Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum, Wood, Concrete, and on glossy surfaces or oil-based paint.
30 Min Dries to Touch
1 HR Ready to Topcoat
250-400 Sq. Ft
Coverage per Gallon
Soap & Water
- All surfaces should be properly prepared and cleaned.
- Remove loose paint, wash off chalk, dirt, and grease with detergent, rinse and allow to dry.
- Remove mildew stains with a mildew stain removing product.
- Scuff sand glossy surfaces and repair imperfections.
- Remove all dust with a damp cloth, allow to dry.
- Allow new stucco, plaster and masonry to cure for 30 days before priming.
- Apply when air and surface temperatures are between 50-90°F (10-32°C).
- Use a high quality 3/8-1/2" nap roller cover, nylon polyester brush or an airless sprayer (.015-.019" spray tip, 60 mesh filter).
- Stir occasionally. Do not thin if using a roller or brush; however, if using a sprayer and thinning is required, thin with water at a rate of no more than 1/2 pint per gallon.
- Heavy stains may require two coats. Spot prime patched areas first, follow with a complete primer coat.
- Bright or deep colors require a tinted primer.
- Have primer tinted close to topcoat color with no more than 4 ounces of colorant per gallon.
- † On stained surfaces, topcoat in 4 hours, for heavy stains, topcoat in 16 hours.
- For disposal of empty containers, unused paint and soiled rags, contact your household refuse collection service.
Zinsser Perma-White Mold & Mildew Proof Interior Paint
Home Improvement (Rust-Oleum Corp/Zinsser)
Remembering Lip Service and Kill City Founder — Apparel News
“It was immediate that this enthusiastic and joyful character—ironically and unapologetically wearing a Mini Cooper logo'd ball cap, thrashed Von Dutch tee, battered and bruised blue jeans, and metal-toed motorcycle boots—was like no other, and his ..