House painting labor Calculator
|Painted Surface Labor
Direct labor expenses to paint rooms.
|Painted Surface Job Materials and Supplies
Cost of supplies that may be required to paint rooms including: masking tape and paper, surface repair material, solvents and cleanup supplies.
|100 square feet||$90.71||$98.23|
|Totals - Cost to Paint Rooms
per square foot
Cost to Paint Rooms - 2014 Cost Calculator
The cost to Paint Rooms averages $4.06 - $7.32 per square foot in 2014. This Room Painting cost estimate is calculated from average material costs, unit labor producitivity rates and national average hourly labor wages. To refine the estimate for your Room Painting project:
1. Set Project Location Enter the location is where labor is hired and materials purchased.
2. Specify Project Size Enter the number of "square feet" required for the project.
3. Re-calculate Click the "Update" button.
Room Painting - Average Cost Per Square Foot
Expect to pay in the high end of the $4.06 - $7.32 per square foot range for a licensed, bonded and insured contractor and for complex or rush projects. Hire carefully, only after verifying prior work quality.
For the best value on Room Painting: combine related projects; get bids from several pros; and be flexible about project scheduling.
Cost to Paint Rooms - Notes and General Information
The cost estimate includes:
- Costs for local material / equipment delivery to and service provider transportation to and from the job site.
- Costs to prepare the worksite for Room Painting, including costs to protect existing structure(s), finishes, materials and components.
- Costs for job cleanup and debris removal at project completion.
- Labor setup time, mobilization time and minimum hourly charges that are commonly included for small Room Painting jobs.
The cost estimate does not include:
- General contractor fees for organizing and supervising the Room Painting. Add 12.1% to 19.3% to the total cost above if a general contractor will supervise this project.
- Sales tax on materials and supplies.
- Permit or inspection fees (or portion therof) required by your local building department for your overall project.
You might also like
The Big-Ass Book of Crafts
Book (Simon Spotlight Entertainment)
Summer Management Position — Uloop News
College Pro is currently recruiting to fill three local Business and Management positions.
The Complete Book of Floorcloths: Designs & Techniques for Painting Great-Looking Canvas Rugs
The Acrylic Painter's Book of Styles and Techniques
Book (North Light Books)
Painting Murals Fast & Easy
Book (North Light Books)
The Everything Candlemaking Book: Create Homemade Candles in House-Warming Colors, Interesting Shapes, and Appealing Scents
Book (Adams Media)