House painting estimate Calculator
|Home Exterior Labor
Direct labor expenses to paint house exterior.
|Home Exterior Job Materials and Supplies
Cost of supplies that may be required to paint house exterior including: masking tape and paper, surface repair material, solvents and cleanup supplies.
|200 square feet||$53.08||$57.48|
|Totals - Cost to Paint House Exterior
per square foot
Cost to Paint a House Exterior - 2014 Cost Calculator
The cost to Paint a House Exterior averages $1.00 - $1.79 per square foot in 2014. This House Exterior Painting cost estimate is calculated from average material costs, unit labor producitivity rates and national average hourly labor wages. To refine the estimate for your House Exterior Painting project:
1. Set Project Location Enter the location is where labor is hired and materials purchased.
2. Specify Project Size Enter the number of "square feet" required for the project.
3. Re-calculate Click the "Update" button.
House Exterior Painting - Average Cost Per Square Foot
Expect to pay in the high end of the $1.00 - $1.79 per square foot range for a licensed, bonded and insured contractor and for complex or rush projects. Hire carefully, only after verifying prior work quality.
For the best value on House Exterior Painting: combine related projects; get bids from several pros; and be flexible about project scheduling.
Cost to Paint a House Exterior - Notes and General Information
The cost estimate includes:
- Costs for local material / equipment delivery to and service provider transportation to and from the job site.
- Costs to prepare the worksite for House Exterior Painting, including costs to protect existing structure(s), finishes, materials and components.
- Costs for job cleanup and debris removal at project completion.
- Labor setup time, mobilization time and minimum hourly charges that are commonly included for small House Exterior Painting jobs.
The cost estimate does not include:
- General contractor fees for organizing and supervising the House Exterior Painting. Add 12.1% to 19.3% to the total cost above if a general contractor will supervise this project.
- Sales tax on materials and supplies.
- Permit or inspection fees (or portion therof) required by your local building department for your overall project.
You might also like
Estimator's General Construction Manhour Manual, Second Edition (Kluwer International Series in Engineering & Computer Scienc)
Book (Gulf Professional Publishing)
Summer Management Position — Uloop News
College Pro is currently recruiting to fill three local Business and Management positions.