KILZ® GENERAL PURPOSE EXTERIOR is a fast-drying latex primer and sealer, specifically formulated for outdoor use. It minimizes problems caused by surface texture and porosity differences. It’s ready to brush, roll or spray and can be topcoated after one hour with latex or oil-based paint. Use on almost all exterior surfaces including stucco, wood, masonry and brick. Not recommended for flooring, glossy surfaces, mold- and mildew-prone surfaces, or for stainblocking.
Gallons, Fives 5800 - .
This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
USE ONLY WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION
WARNING! IRRITANT! HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. CONTAINS ETHYLENE GLYCOL. Avoid contact with eyes. May cause eye, nose and throat irritation. Avoid breathing of dust, vapors or spray mist. Open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. If you experience eye watering, headache, or dizziness, or if air monitoring demonstrates vapor / mist levels are above applicable limits, wear an appropriate, properly fitted respirator (NIOSH / MSHA TC 23C or equivalent) during and after application. Follow respirator manufacturer’s direction for respirator use. Close container after each use. Wash thoroughly after handling and before smoking and eating.
WARNING! If you scrape, sand, or remove old paint, you may release lead dust. LEAD IS TOXIC. EXPOSURE TO LEAD DUST CAN CAUSE SERIOUS ILLNESS, SUCH AS BRAIN DAMAGE, ESPECIALLY IN CHILDREN. PREGNANT WOMEN SHOULD ALSO AVOID EXPOSURE. Wear a NIOSH-approved respirator to control lead exposure. Clean up carefully with a HEPA vacuum and a wet mop. Before you start, find out how to protect yourself and your family by contacting the National Lead Information Hotline at 1-800-424-LEAD or log on to www.epa.gov/lead.
FIRST AID: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately. If you experience difficulty in breathing, leave the area to obtain fresh air. If continued difficulty is experienced, get medical attention immediately. In case of eye contact, flush eyes immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and get medical attention.
KEEP FROM FREEZING. If frozen, let thaw at room temperature.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!