Exterior concrete Floor paint
The Sure Step 1-Gal. Acrylic Latex Interior/Exterior Floor and Concrete Paint provides a durable, skid-resistant finish for concrete and asphalt. It is suitable for application on tennis courts, patios, walkways, steps, ramps, pool decks and more. The finish has exceptional color retention, even when exposed to direct sunlight. It resists abrasion, foot traffic and ponding water.
- Excellent for use on all concrete, masonry, and wood surfaces, May also be used on primed ferrous and non ferrous metals
- 100% Acrylic formula provides long lasting color
- Durable Acrylic system withstands repeated foot traffic with a slip resistant finish
- Resists mold and mildew growth on the surface of the paint film
- 1 Gal. covers 80-120 sq. ft. of surface depending upon surface porosity and condition.
- Resists water damage from standing " ponding " water on walkways, pool decks and stairs
- Specially formulated with fine aggregate for maximum slip resistance, Sure Step delivers a lightly sand finish texture to the surface, providing consistent footing, Excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry surfaces
- Provides a light aggregate finish with a slight satin sheen
- Clean all tools easily with soap and water
- Self priming on all clean, and properly prepared masonry surfaces
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT
RUST-OLEUM 225380 Epoxy Shield Battleship Gray Base Single Part 1-Gallon Armor Concrete Floor Paint
Home Improvement (RUST-OLEUM)
Columbia MO Painters: Website Available Now for Painting Contractors — DigitalJournal.com
The website can be expanded or modified easily to suit the needs of a local residential or commercial painting company.
Is it better to clean, stain or paint exterior concrete floor?
Our church entrance is a concrete surface about 1000 sq/ft. We noticed it is blackened in some and chalk white in other areas, its dirty and stained. We are thinking to improve the look. Is it better to power clean it, stain it or paint it? We are doing it ourselves.
I hate painting concrete. It just does not last. You got to clean it no matter what. I would mop on some TSP. Can be got at the paint store. Follow directions. first and foremost. Power cleaning just drives the greases in deeper into the concrete. Then muratic acid the floor. Again the paint store knows all this. Ask them for best advice.and materials to use and how to do it..
Can you stain/paint rough exterior concrete flooring?
We recently put up a tin ceiling below a deck to protect the concrete slab below it and give the kids an area to hang out with their friends. The concrete down there is rough and cracked in a few places, but my question is if its possible/how to paint or stain the dull gray colored concrete into something a little more aesthetically pleasing. Any help?
Hi Colby, I’m Ken with The Home Depot and have this question before. The short answer is yes, you can. It is easier to paint than to stain a rough surface.
Go into your local Home Depot to the paint department. The associate will show you all the options and colors that are available to brighten up that space.
I think you'll be surprised at the number of colors available.The associate can also show you the tools you will need to get the best finish to your project. Here are a few products you can consider.