Graco commercial Paint Sprayers
The Standard Series sprayer comes with these "Only On A Graco" features:
- Advantage Drive System Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- MaxPower Brushless DC Motor – Never change brushes with this maintenance-free, totally enclosed motor.
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures, and includes ProGuard technology.
- Endurance Pump – Amazingly durable and easy-to-service design means less downtime on the job.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Spill less material when removing the filter element.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenance-free design withstands high pressure dumping.
The ProContractor Series sprayer has all the features of the Standard Series, plus:
- QuikReel – Deploy and rewind up to 300 ft of hose in seconds without twists or coils.
- LED Display – Bright easy-to-read LED display shows pressure readout, job/lifetime/gallon counter and self diagnostics.
- WatchDog Pump Protection System – Saves the pump from damage when paint or texture material runs out or a hose breaks.
- ProConnect 2 Pump Removal System – Change out the pump using no tools in seconds resulting in quickly getting back to work.
- FastFlush Cleaning System – Cleans the unit four times faster using only half the water.
- On-Board Toolbox – End frustration and save time by never again searching for tips, filters, and tools.
- Ready to Spray – Save setup time, thanks to the 100 ft of hose and gun that’s already attached and ready to use.
The IronMan Series sprayer has all the features of the Standard Series, plus:
- MaxLife Extreme Duty Pump – Keeps you working by running 6X longer between repacks.
- Ceramic and Stainless Steel Ball Sets – Provides maximum versatility no matter what you’re spraying.
- ProConnect 2 – Change out the pump using no tools in seconds resulting in quickly getting back to work.
- Roll Cage Frame – Innovative steel design withstands rugged environments and protects critical sprayer components.
- Flat-Proof Tires – Roll through even the worst jobsite debris without ever going flat.
- FastFlush Cleaning System – Cleans the unit up to 4X faster using only half the water!
- WatchDog – Save the pump from damage when paint runs out or if a hose breaks.
- Additional 50 ft of Hose – Gives you the versatility to work farther away from the sprayer.
You might also like
Columbia MO Painters: Website Available Now for Painting Contractors — DigitalJournal.com
The website can be expanded or modified easily to suit the needs of a local residential or commercial painting company.
How do you lubricate a Graco airless paint sprayer?
Usually, the only parts on a modern airless paint sprayer that require lubrication are lubricated with heavy grease and rarely need repacking. Some sprayers have a zerk fitting on paint pump's piston's connecting rod to allow for greasing, but this is rare.
On piston type paint sprayers, throat seal liquid should be added around the paint pump, where the piston enters the cylinder whenever the sprayer is used. There is usually a packing nut that the piston rod passes through that, in addition to allowing adjustment of the pump packings, also has a well that holds TSL or throat seal liqu…
How much is a Graco 795 paint sprayer worth?
You can get an Graco 795 on ebay for $3015. It is slightly used, but you don't want a new one... Used is better.